- i got my computer last October and this is my first real issue
- my screen does not turn on, no boot up screen, no windows 11 OS
- the power light comes on and the motherboard boots up
- USB-C hub works, with HDMI output, i see my win 11 OS desktop
- i already reseated the screen cable into the board, but did not resolve the issue
- also it just so happens that this occurred when firefox became corrupted
- before my screen would turn dark as soon as i opened firefox, it might just been a coincidence, but it did occur 3 times
- on the last time, the screen turn dark and never turned on
- i had to reinstall firefox to get it to work again
- however i cant get the framework screen to turn on
Try this. If the screen still doesn’t come up, give Framework Support a call.
I would recommend submitting a ticket to our support team here: Framework | Support so they can ensure your laptop is performing as intended!
Thank you and stay safe!
so the monitor is now on, while i was removing the bezel, the screen turned on, and then when i completely removed it it turned off again.
With the bezel removed, i pressed the area where the cable run into the monitor on the left and the monitor turned back on. I put the bezel back on and so far its working.