[SOLVED] Order processing times/support response times (nowadays)

RISC-V - now they will have overload with questions, glad that mine is almost there :slight_smile:

They just need to add some more RAM to their support process :wink:

Like TheTRUEAsian said, you were supposed to get an auto-reply, it is interesting that you didn’t. Please ask about the refund/store credit to the support team, it might take a while but they will respond.

We actually are doing that!

1 Like

Hi, would like to report back with an update. Finally heard back from support with the below comments:
We sincerely apologize for the delay, unfortunately we are not able to offer compensation.

So even after letting them know the delay directly impacted me as I had to use a borrowed device to do my presentations for an event since the item I needed didn’t come in time. So not only did I lose $15 for Expedited fee (for no fault of mine) but had to deal with getting a borrowed machine setup and configured for my presentations which added rework time at last minute. So lost productivity and money!

The least they could do is compensate me for the $15 Expedited fee or a store credit/coupon.

If this is going to be the customer service process going forward with Framework please send me details how to return my Framework 13 machine and this module I ordered. I will buyer something different where customers are appreciated better.
Extremely sad and disappointed but I will not support or do business with those who don’t care about their customers. For $15 losing a potential customer for life is myopic vision. I could have purchased thousands of dollars worth of equipment from Framework over the years. Framework can keep my $15 and i would like my $1200 back by sending my machine back.

Regards,
Ahmed

Hey Ahmed, sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the response you have received, I see that the team already replied to your request, please provide them the information they have requested so they can process your return.

Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I am not satisfied with the response as i feel i was robbed for no fault of mine. If you can’t deliver a service why was i charged for it? What would you do if this happened to you? Would you accept it?

I decided to donate to local charity atleast someone will do a good deed. I purchased a Fujitsu Lifebook and got excellent customer service.
Thanks!

1 Like