[SOLVED] Windows 11 install problem

Hello All,

Wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I have the same issue as the one listed in this post:

I’ve tried everything other than booting into Ubuntu and erasing the disk I’m trying to install Windows onto. Anyone know of an easier way to fix this?

Thanks very much,

Is there not any boot options in the bios? All motherboards have this in their respective bioses.

If you have a spare pc and a flash drive, I would do what I did. Its the only thing that worked.

Thank you so much @James_Schnee. I ended up doing what you did and it also worked. I was spending too much time trying to find a solution when you already had one. Although I’m curious why the windows installer wasn’t able to deal with this issue, I don’t install many systems in this exact scenario to want to spend any more time trying to find the answer. Appreciate everyone here and looking forward to many more Framework laptops.

It’s one of those things that only happens once because of the circumstances of the drive and system. It’s not like someone will put ample research into such a niche issue. As long as something worked for you, I’m glad.