TH3P4G3 dock & charging

I have had a TH3P4G3 dGPU TB dock based on the Intel Tamales 2 module. While it was working fine under the FW13 it wont work under FW16 for power delivery since it seems to fail the PD handshake. As such its locked to 5v at under 2 amps from what I am seeing with my USB power meter.
Its interesting there are still quite a few PD regressions for FW16 vs the FW13 (which I get its PD 2.0 spec vs 3.x spec). Is there anything I can do to help get this working (e.g. pull logs off of linux dbus or the EC to FW support) so this can get fixed next release?

Its the one painful thing left I have left with the latest beta and stable BIOS release. (getting pretty good comparability with my collection of PD 65, 140, and battery2battery chargers.)

Hm. As far as I can tell it’s been working fine with my FW16 (NixOS and Windows). I’m pretty sure I’m on the latest BIOS too. Anything I can do to help troubleshoot?

For me under Windows, Arch, and ubuntu I have never gotten it to go past fail-safe PD levels. ~ 5v @1.6 amps or so. The thunderbolt communications works fine so data is all good. Its just failing PD protocol negotiation it seems.
FW13 AMD was working just fine. Also when I attach other devices (quite a few HPs, Dells, etc).
The FW16 just wont go much over 10 watts.

Are you talking about charging the framework from the dock, or the Framework supplying power to the dock? The power level you are listing sounds like the amout the amount that the rear four sockets can supply.