The Benchmark Thread - Memory Performance

I would like to see benchmark threads for every sub system. If you see one missing, feel free to add one.
I am only interested in benchmarks for FrameWork Laptops.
The intent of this thread is to give us a rough estimate on how the FrameWork laptop that we just bought is supposed to perform.
This will allow a new buyer to run a series of benchmarks to verify against these threads that the newly purchased system is working as intended.

We need a variety of Memory tests to understand the performance numbers for different sizes and brands of memory.
This is NOT a race to see who is fastest. This thread’s purpose is to gather data points so that we can make sure our systems are performing to potential.

MaxxMem2 MaxxPI² - MaxxMem² - Download Click Start Bench and post your screen shots here.

Please suggest a better (more cross platform) test so we can compare Window and Linux as well!

My specs:
Everything is purchased from FrameWork
DIY Edition
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
Storage: 1TB - WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™
Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200
Operating System: Windows 11 Professional
All FrameWork provided drivers
Benchmark: MaxxMem2 v3.00.23.49 for Windows

2 Likes

I would contribute to this, I am looking for a linux compatible tool for this test.

2 Likes

If you can find one, let me know. I will add it to the OP.

For Linux, I used to use RAMspeed but stopped for some reason I can’t remember. It’s kind of abandoned, text-only and the results are difficult to compare if I recall correctly.

I do use Bandwidth but it takes hours and makes a very complicated graph that’s difficult to compare.

I haven’t found anything simple and easy to compare yet.