The SNACK Drawer V2: Back in Snacktion

To all those that purchased a drawer or digital files in the past. Please check your inbox for a message. If I missed someone or the e-mail didn’t go through, please reach out so we can figure that out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got that, and you are very kind. Going to ask my neighbor if he’ll print a few out for me.

Have three drawers in my laptop at the moment while I’m traveling. I’ve thought the best thing to put in one might be the tip from the Framework screwdriver :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been using my 1.0 drawer to store a Yubikey Nano - it does a great job!

2 Likes

Really? How have the little tabs fared? Have you had to replace them with the spares?

1 Like

Nope, still on the original tabs

1 Like

Yubikey expansion card would be sick tho instead of having to store it. If nobody’s made on by the time i get the laptop i’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

Does this fit a condom? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

How big is your friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am honestly too single to have any around to test the fit with. I think with some effort you could stuff one in there.

1 Like

Sadly the website won’t ship to the Philippines :frowning: will just have to use the Lite files for now and try it. Thanks!

Hmmm… This is a bit of a cottage business (just shipping from my home) I don’t know if the shipping costs would be worth it to you… I can figure out how much it would cost, but I expect that buying the files and finding a local printing service will be far cheaper. I’ll look into it.

I looked into it:
If you really want to spend $45 through USPS, $115 through DHL, or $170 through FedEx… I can make that happen, if you want, though.
I don’t know how that stacks up with your local printing services, but I suspect that they can do it for much cheaper. You could probably ask for prices based on the Lite drawer to get a rough estimate before commiting to buying the SNACK V2 files.

3 Likes

Thanks for the effort man but no thanks! I’ve already asked some local printing services and am still waiting for the response. I’m expecting to pay about $10 for 5 of them. Hoping to get it soon!

Perfect. That sounds great.

2 Likes

No shipping to Australia either! :sob: I guess it’ll be close to $45 for USPS as well?

That is correct. That is one downside to on-demand manufacturing. There is no need for inventory to be stored anywhere to lower the cost of shipping. I don’t think that I could even contract a company to sell my drawers at any less than twice the price I am selling them for abroad too…

Thank you for your understanding.

All good, I ordered the files and will get a two printed locally instead. Thanks for your excellent work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need this for my framework server build I’m doing haha. Printing out the case with expansion slots right now, this could be perfect for the microsd cards since it’ll be sitting next to a 3d printer.

1 Like

Awesome. That’s probably one of the few actual use cases for these little drawers. I think I might have just sent your order, unless that was someone else.

1 Like

Yeah that was me haha. Thank you!

1 Like

Please do share when you get them printed. I’m curious to hear how they print on printers and with filaments that aren’t mine.