Unattended/silent installation of driver package on Windows devices

Has anyone installed the driver packages on Intune-managed devices? As a win32 app intunewin package? Or through other remote means? Are there command line options for the installer? /q /s?

According to the .bat file, the argument is -u for unattended installation. I will report back if it passes in .intunewin format and installs the drivers.

Did this work? Getting ready to deploy drivers via Intune…

Short answer is no. But, I will respond with more detail when I get back to the office.

I ended up extracting the driver packages from the installer and using the batch file within as a guide to create individual win32 apps. Most of the installer packages worked fine as executables and their unattended arguments are in the batch file. Some of the packages are raw and I packaged them with a script that just runs pnputil. I didn’t mess with the appx packages in there. The Intel gfx installer, despite having unattended arguments, never seems to work as a win32 app as any version on any system so I also extracted the raw drivers and drop them with a pnputil script. If you want any more info or if you somehow delivered the whole installer successfully, give me a shout. Sorry for the late reply.