- Framework Laptop 13 (intel i7)
- Windows 11
I bought this docking station for my laptop: (wavlink.com)
The screens and the ports are working fine, but every 5-10 minutes I hear a disconnecting sound. To debug this I installed a tool called “eventghost” and it shows that parts of the dockingstation are disconnecting and instantly reconnecting again. I then tried a different laptop with windows 11 and their the disconnects aren’t happening.
- switching cables
- disconnecting everything (even power) and reconnecting after some minutes
- disabling the energy management for the hubs
- tried without the usb-c extension card
- tried all 4 usb-c connectors
Does anyone know anything I could try?
Did anyone have a similar / the same problem?
With kind regards,