What countries will you be shipping to?

Short answer: Nope

Long Answer : Nobody except Framework employees will know the answer to that and they are pretty tight-lipped about such things. I wouldn’t worry too much. Framework has been steadily rolling out support and offerings to various European countries and seeing as Spain isn’t exactly a small country I’m sure Framework will offer products there eventually. In the meantime, if you really want a Framework right now, you could use the services of a freight forwarder. There are some downsides to the method but it gets you a laptop right now instead of in the future.

5 Likes

@GhostLegion May i get some instruction on how to freight forward…

i am waiting since the LTT firat video and aroud that tine my only main system died… i am completely doing my studies and parttime work in a raspberry pi… until framework ships to india and getting tired of that rpi as main system… I really need one good laptop as early as possible and not wanted to waste money on other brands…

Framework suggests against freight forwarding as they will not be able to help you if your laptop gets lost in customs and if it arrives dead they will not be able to help either. Framework can get legal repercussions and the customs fees will be high in India.

2 Likes

@Vaisakh_K_M pretty much what @Josh_Cook said, it isn’t without risk and I don’t know how long it might be until Framework does business in India, I know they have absolutely punitive protectionist laws. Any foreign company must partner with an Indian one in order to do business in India and some other rules apply I’m sure, but that’s just the one I know of that makes it hard for a small (comparatively) business to enter the Indian market.

It would likely be better for you to purchase a business grade laptop from one of the larger OEMs, those laptops are generally built better, like the Elitebooks from HP or Thinkpads from Lenovo or XPS line from Dell. You might even be able to find them used to save a bit of cash.

Any news if there is even a chance it will ship to additional EU countries this year?
Currently trying to squeeze the last bit out of my old laptop in Belgium, but I don’t see it lasting longer then a few months :confused:

@Josh_Cook Last year you said early 2022 for Australia. Have you heard anything else on this? Considering it’s now July.

1 Like

we seems to ke a bit past early 2022 now :frowning:

Am waiting for New Zealand to go on the list.

2 Likes

Hello,

Is there any more information on when the Framework will be available for Belgium?

Thanks

2 Likes

Also waiting on Framework coming to Belgium, hoping for news soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Just wondering if there is any roadmap or plan to scale in the EU. The time for changing my laptop almost has come and wondering if I need to wait a bit longer until you will ship to Lithuania, or find another option besides the Framework laptop.

So, in case you have any plans for the EU available publicly, I would appreciate if you share

2 Likes

Asked that you post be moved to one of the following rather than have another topic on the EU availability

Maybe move to

or

or

1 Like

I would love to get one in Thailand. It is hard to find a travel friendly laptop that can be easily upgraded on my own here. Also the fact that I can bring my own os is a huge plus so I don’t have to buy a new windows that I don’t use. I use Linux so this is a huge plus.

2 Likes

Does Framework laptop sell to all different countries?

1 Like

Do the Framework Laptop offer sell to all the US territories? As Puerto Rico? Guam? and the others?

1 Like
3 Likes

Eager for framework marketplace to launch in india, I really need to replace the fans, 3 blades have been torn off somehow and it makes buzzing noise.

I possibly also want to upgrade to newly launched AMD motherboard at once :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Exactly why you shouldn’t freight forward.

1 Like

Please note that Freight Forwarding discussions are banned generally so hinting or supporting such is a challenge to the forum moderators etc.

1 Like

Yes. As Amoun said, the discussion or encouragement of freight forwarding is prohibited across all Framework community platforms. I’ve removed the offending comment.

Please note that Framework does not support freight forwarding to unsupported countries as they do not have the authority to sell or ship their products to any countries/regions outside of their officially supported country/region list located here: What countries and regions do you ship to?. If individuals proceed by entering invalid/incorrect billing information, their order will be subject to cancelation/refund, and their payment method may be subject to blacklist. If the order does proceed, they are acknowledging that Framework is not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of not utilizing Framework’s direct shipping to a supported country/region, and that they are fully accountable for any additional costs incurred, or documentation required. Additional information can be found in the Framework Terms of Sale and the Framework Limited Warranty documentation.

For more information, refer to this forum post. Bringing the Framework Laptop to more of the world - #48 by TheTwistgibber

3 Likes