3:2 desktop wallpapers

Plobby:

Those Framework tires are awesome! Brings new meaning to mudding tires! LOL

2 Likes

I was thinking they would make for a pretty rough ride … maybe they should be called boneshaker tyres … :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate you saying that because they were surprisingly hard to make! Lol.

Turns out it’s a lot harder to UV unwrap and texture convincing tire treads across a hexagonal gear than it is a circle, so I ended up modeling the treads into the mesh.

Then I did stupid things like adding “Framework” in the Firestone logo font over the complex layered rubber/dirt material I made for the tires. I had to bake the material into textures, layer the font in a circle over the texture in a way that didn’t look stupid, then remap all of the textures to the object… just so the font didn’t look like a sticker.

1 Like

More like ballcrusher

Obligatory legal disclaimer: Any of the objects I depict in 3D are purely fictional, and should never be used in real life. :joy:

1 Like

Careful about the possible sexist comments, girls ride . . .

Patiently waiting for the framework shaped Covid particle

In Affected by Framework from it’s birth into the global environment.

Was bound to happen one day These binary engineers don’t know when to stop.

:wheel_of_dharma:

Hmm! maybe a logo with earth and the heading. Effective Control is DIY

Hoping that image will “go viral”? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did not expect that comment to construed be as sexist. My intention was not to discriminate against women or foster any stereotypes based on gender.

Rather, my intention was to make a victimless (albeit crass) joke in the context of my render, given that the subject is in fact, a man.

Ah! I didn’t know that: but it’s one of those things. I can identify my children by gender or name, but why by gender is the question.

Oops! off topic even more, so I’ll vacate this conversation, in this topic :slight_smile: