Batch 2 - Intel 12th - Guild

Congrats on the step 4.

Keep up the good work. Since most people do come around here to post about their update, worst case we can always fill up for those who “go on a honeymoon” with their newly received FW :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I got the stage 5 email last night and I’ve a tracking number now :partying_face:

4 Likes

I also have to say, that I’m amazed how great this community is. I never really get into communities, but it’s fun being part of this one :slight_smile: Also truely awesome how people work together on the spreadsheet without having trolls destroying stuff :smiley: (now I’ve jinxed it :eyes:)

6 Likes

Step four received, my bank declined payment due to a card limit this morning but was able to fix it quickly :slight_smile:

Will update the spreadsheet.

4 Likes

My i7-1280p has been delivered to the land of brews and crumpets! It
spent a day chilling at Stansted.

Will be another few hours before I can get across town to actually collect it from the office though.

3 Likes

Agreed, not a big “community” person myself but this group really provides some wholesome “waiting therapy”. Looking forward to doing more with the FrameWork community once the laptop arrives :smiley:

6 Likes

You nailed it xD

4 Likes

Hi again,

I didn’t have the time to come back here before, but I received my Framework on thursday 1st! 4 days earlier than expected (thanks FedEx for the insanely fast delivery).

I just installed Ubuntu on it, didn’t do anything particular for now (I think I should have a look to optimize the cooling, the fan is going crazy during a video call).

The laptop is light, well finished, the modules are a bit hard to remove but it means they hold pretty well. I really enjoy the keyboard, the keys have a nice smoothness.

So far so good :slight_smile:

Strength for all of you still waiting.

5 Likes

Good News Everyone!

Framework took my money!

Was in the wee hours of this morning. Awaiting shipping now :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Varg

6 Likes

Just got the step 4 email. Glad it is finnaly shiping.
Btw, I added it to the sheet

3 Likes

My framework is in FedEx’s hands, I hope the shipping is quick, I would love to receive it by the end of the week.

4 Likes

After having to try 3 different payment methods to complete my payment I’m on stage 4!

1280p, 2x32gb, 1 tb sn850, 4xUSB-C, HDMI, DP

Ordered July 26.

4 Likes

My laptop has made it to Alaska!

My skin from decalgirl will arrive Thursday. Its called Catdalf.

10 Likes

Catgalf looks like he is still waiting for his own FW to be shipped :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I received a new email from Framework that my order has reached Stage 5

The FedEx label was created in TW.

As it has been 55 minutes (from the email I received from Framework), FedEx notified me that the Framework laptop is officially on its way.

4 Likes

Just received my Step 5 e-mail, my framework has shipped!

5 Likes

Mine has made it through customs, but is now estimating a Monday arrival :frowning: I hope that’s just FedEx being generous.

4 Likes

Mine as well. Are they driving it from Alaska???

2 Likes

Mine just got delivered. It cleared customs in Alaska Monday, flew to Memphis and then Tucson Tuesday night, and then here today.

For anyone who won’t be home for delivery but feels comfortable having it left somewhere at your house, you can sign and hang one of these on your door.

2 Likes

i7-1280p arrived yesterday morning:

Set it all up! Nearly all good though my fan is making a grinding/clicking sound that my colleague’s laptop doesn’t. Doesn’t seem like there’s anything in the fan, support suggested testing with compressed air.

Great to finally have my hands on it though.

8 Likes