Contacted Support for Return last week with no response

Like the subject says I contacted Framework last week to return the laptop. But they have not got back to me. There is no phone number to call either. I like the company but these CS issues are critical when recommending it to businesses.

Hi Anthony, that is definitely unexpected, since we prioritize returns over just about all other support contacts. Digging into our support system, I found how we missed this. We send an automatic response to each inbound email/support form entry that has recommended knowledge base topics. Each topic states: “Does this article answer your question? Yes, close my request” If you click on the Yes button, the ticket is closed in our system automatically and gets removed from support queues.

We’ll re-open this ticket and resolve it as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Thank you for the response Nirav. Attached is a screenshot of the automatic response email I received initially. Just to clarify things and make troubleshooting easier.

Hi Anthony, that is extra weird. We’re checking with our support software provider to see how that happened.

@Anthony_1 don’t return it … put it on ebay! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kidding … obviously the return is your choice. I know this is supposed to be a feel-good forum, but if there’s anything you can share about what didn’t meet your expectations, that would be great. I think a lot of us are in a honeymoon phase, thinking only good things. It’ll be interesting to know where it fell short for you.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Funny enough I’m setting up another Framework DIY edition for a coworker right now.

I can’t say enough how well the laptop is designed. I love the QR codes and the build quality, while not the best of the best, is very very good.

Personally I realized I needed a touchscreen and 2 in 1 functionality after using the laptop for a week. But for everyone else in the company they really love the laptop. If Framework has a 4K touchscreen option in the future I would definitely upgrade to it.

4 Likes

@Anthony_1 thanks for the info. Hopefully there’s an upgrade path for you here in the future.

1 Like

This has happened to me also. I’ve emailed Twice about the need to return, and I’m just getting a boilerplate email in response. Wtf? I haven’t even opened the box, I just need an RMA to get it back to you guys. Anthony, can you help?? Here’s the order #: R330416030. You guys really need a phone number so we can call you (just a suggestion). Thx.

Hi Kenneth, apologies for the delay. With Batch 4 orders going out, we’ve had a large influx of support requests this week. Note that sending in a new email can actually bump the issue back to the end of the support queue, as our queues are sorted on most recent email.

Hi there, I requested a return label five days ago but have had no response. Is there a phone number I can call?