Framework Laptop 16 Batch Shipment Chart

For me it charged 3 days after the heads up email.

3 Likes

UPDATE 5-13-2024: Batch 16 Prep Emails

Batch 16 received their batch prep emails today (using today loosely, it’s secretly tomorrow), your laptops should start to arrive in roughly a week!

Deltas Chart

Average Email-Card Delta: 4.4
Average Card-Arrival Delta: 3.6
Average Batch-Batch Delta (Excluding Batch 1-4): 4.9

Far Predictions

Data is gathered from the FW16 Batch guilds here on the Framework Forums.
The Google Sheet containing all the data and charts is linked in the first post of this topic.

9 Likes

Batch 15 has been delivered. Received mine a few minutes ago

4 Likes

Seems like most are at least shipping now, and the first few are arriving at their destinations.

3 Likes

I’m in batch 15 and my card has been charged, but I haven’t received a shipping notification yet. Are there any other batch 15 people still waiting for their shipping confirmation?

Yes, you’re not alone :frowning:

1 Like

Boom, batch 15 “order has shipped” email received just now.

1 Like

My batch 15 shipment is on its way should arrive in the second half of this week (in Germany). Looking forward to it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Australia being the closest to asia yet takes the longest to arrive!!!. Still yet to get my card charged.

2 Likes

Thanks for the notification! I saw this and immediately went to check my email. I got mine too! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Batch 16 was just charged

4 Likes

Can confirm, just got charged for my Batch 16 order.

2 Likes

And us Batch 17ers got our emails!

5 Likes

Batch 17 here as well, mail just arrived. Im so stoked!

1 Like

Does anyone get a charged email as confirmation, or is it just charged and we move to the next step?

I don’t think you get any email when you are charged, though you might get one if there was a problem charging your card.

1 Like

UPDATE 5-16-2024: Batch 15 Arrivals on the 14th, Batch 16 Charges, and Batch 17 Prep Emails

The first laptops of batch 15 arrived back on May 14th, but I was too distracted (and my reminder didn’t go off yesterday), so here it finally is! Today we also see batch 16 getting charged for their laptops and batch 17 receiving their batch prep emails!

Deltas Chart

Card-to-arrival and batch-to-batch average deltas have both dropped one point since the last update.

Average Email-Card Delta: 4.4
Average Card-Arrival Delta: 3.5
Average Batch-Batch Delta (Excluding Batch 1-4): 4.8

Far Predictions

This is probably my last or second-to-last post with a far predictions chart. When batch 18 gets their prep emails the two batch predictions included in all charts will cover the remaining batches!

Data is gathered from the FW16 Batch guilds here on the Framework Forums.
The Google Sheet containing all the data and charts is linked in the first post of this topic.

7 Likes

Also got my batch 17 email. So exciting!

2 Likes

Can confirm. I didn’t get a charged email but they will tell you if there was an issue when trying to charge.

2 Likes

@TwigGlenn4
My Batch 16 milestones and geekly details. I’ll keep updating this note. Approx times are PDT.

. 1/11 Order/deposit
. 5/13 Heads up email
. 5/16 Card charged :astonished:
. 5/17 Order shipped; Tracking on FedEx; TW to SoCal; ETA 5/21-24
. 5/17 2p AK Customs hold
. 5/21 12p AK Customs release; ETA 5/22
. 5/22 4p AK Dep hub
. 5/23 12a IN Dep hub
. 5/23 6a CA At local facility
. 5/23 10a Delivered

UGH I thought that would never end :joy:

5 Likes