Framework Laptop 16 Batch Shipment Chart

Destroya said here, there is only the preparation mail.

In it, there’s an approximated date you can expect being charged. The next email will be the shipping information.

7 Likes

It looks like since I’m in batch 16 I might get may laptop around my birthday! They might ramp up production even more but I’ll be happy if it comes around then. One question, people of later batches, have the keyboard problems been fixed yet with the silicone spacers they said they would add or is there still lost of deflection?

2 Likes

They have said that they are still testing how effective the rubber pads are. If they prove to be effective, then owners of Framework 16s who bought them before they start shipping the rubber pads will be sent a free kit if they request one.

1 Like

They would have to put it on a private jet and drop it right above my home to make it in time for mine :laughing: but at least it got shipped today.

Edit: Estimated arrival by FedEx is Wednesday the 8th of May. Delivery goes to Germany.

2 Likes

Batch 13 shipped. Left Taiwan May 3rd. Projected delivery to South Dakota May 7th.

1 Like

yeah… B13 just went out, so our B16
≈ 4 days/batch * 3
≈ May 3 + 12 = 15

It’s gettin real :flushed:

My sad Lenovo Flex-14 is gonna make a handsome doorstop

5 Likes

Batch 11 here. I got the spacers, no issues with flex at all. I really like the keyboard! Have fun.

2 Likes

Were they preinstalled or did you have to install them?

1 Like

They were stuck onto the motherboard when I got it. All I had to do was peel off a tape on top.

3 Likes

Batch 14 cards have been charged

2 Likes

Boom, batch 15 heads up email!

9 Likes

UPDATE 5-07-2024: Batch 13 Early Arrival Yesterday, Batch 14 Charged and Batch 15 Emails

A bunch of batch 13 is getting their laptops today, but someone in Germany got theirs yesterday (while I was busy fixing up my desktop all day) and posted in the Batches Shipping Log topic, so I’m using that date. Enjoy your new laptops, batch 13!
Today batch 14 was charged and batch 15 got prep emails, your laptops are coming soon!

Deltas Chart

Average Email-Card Delta: 4.4
Average Card-Arrival Delta: 3.5
Average Batch-Batch Delta (Excluding Batch 1-4): 4.9

Far Predictions

Data is gathered from the FW16 Batch guilds here on the Framework Forums.
The Google Sheet containing all the data and charts is linked in the first post of this topic.

15 Likes

Bud is dedicated, and I respect that. Keep up the great work man(or gal, or whatever you are)!

4 Likes

I am completely invested in the linearity and slope of these lines.

8 Likes

Someone in the Batch 19 guild brought up the fact that we were supposed to get the email much earlier, before the most recent batch info was released. Due to the labor day mid way through the last batch release, I wonder if that might be skewing the data a little bit.

1 Like

First batch 14 just arrived

6 Likes

Card was just charged for Batch 15

4 Likes

UPDATE 5-10-2024: Batch 14 Arrivals and Batch 15 Charges

Batch 14 has begun to get laptops today, enjoy your new laptops! Batch 15 was also charged today!

Deltas Chart

Average Email-Card Delta: 4.4
Average Card-Arrival Delta: 3.6
Average Batch-Batch Delta (Excluding Batch 1-4): 4.9

Far Predictions

Data is gathered from the FW16 Batch guilds here on the Framework Forums.
The Google Sheet containing all the data and charts is linked in the first post of this topic.

5 Likes

B16 once seemed like forever ago, now I’m next… whattt. Trying and failing to act like an adult and not check my email constantly.

Partly why I’m so hyped is I’ve always I been such a cheapskate about these things. It’s the first time I let that go and splurged on the actual powerful config I really want. No more settling.

After all, it’s not like we’ll have to buy a whole bloody new laptop every couple years anymore :partying_face: Good… riddance… to those days.

8 Likes

Batch 15 has finally shipped!

4 Likes