FW16 Batch 14 Guild

Almost!!! As much as I like the money in my bank account, hurry up and take it. :rofl:

2 Likes

I just hope that it arrives before late July. That’s when I’m moving to another country that they don’t ship to.

2 Likes

I come on this forum multiple time per day and I need to remind myself that we are batch 14er, the batches are moving slowly, so for my sanity I think I’ll change the frequency of my visits! July or earlier, hopefully.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had to not be on here as often for my own sanity. But, it looks like the (hopefully) last hurdle for the early batches has been overcome, so hopefully the pace picks up soon!

Batch 4 got their prep emails…10 left!

1 Like

Processor: 7 7840
Ram: 2 x 32GB
SSD: Haven’t bought yet
So so wish I could get an expansion slot PSLC SSD with super reliability.

Keyboard: British English
Bezil: black
Power adaptor: UK

2 x USB C. Should probably get more.
3 x USB A

ethernet
audio
display port
hdmi
Micro SD
Might get a removable expansion slot SSD.

1 Like

Looks like we’ll still be getting ours in the first half of this year!

Seems like mid to late May is likely for us

2 Likes

Yup. I’m okay with this!

That’s what I originally worked it out to be (well late May), so fingers crossed.

CPU: Ryzen 7840HS
RAM: 64GB (2 x 32GB)
SSD: 2TB WD_SN850X
dGPU: Radeon RX 7700S
Power Adapter: US / CA

2 x Black Spacers
Keyboard: RGB US English

Expansion Cards
MicroSD
HDMI (3rd Gen)
4 x USB-A
2 x USB-C

1 Like

I worked out the numbers as well and estimates place it end of May, beginning of June at this point, but that assumes no excessive material shortages. Some expectation of shortages is included in the estimate.

1 Like

Well, here I was, patiently waiting for Batch 14, content in the thought that it’s giving the team enough time to work through the early bugs (keyboard flex anyone?) and would result in a smoother experience when my turn came. Unfortunately my current daily driver (Dell XPS 13 from 2017) just up and died and robbed me of all my patience!! Now instead of living in my comfortable well-honed Zorin linux homestead I’m fumbling around on a chromebook like a surgeon with mittens on. For a moment there, I contemplated canceling and ordering something else - but no, I’m committed, I’ll hold on and we’ll get there together Batch 14 Guild!

4 Likes

Batch 7 getting their prep emails now. :partying_face: Halfway through :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay

Batch 14 checking in! I do wish there was a simple way to see where the batches were in the process

2 Likes

Well, it looks like batch 10 got their prep emails today. So, only four more to go until us!!!

1 Like

Batch 10 are being charged/shipped and batch 11 prep emails are out. Not long now gang!

1 Like

We are 3 batches away!!! A month ago that seemed so far away. Good work Framework on the speed up!

I’m estimating we’ll get our prep emails around May 8th…give or take a few days.

I might be a bit excited.

This morning I ordered myself a second charger (one to take with me while the other one stays at my desk). I then proceeded to forget about it and got all excited when I got an email saying my Framework order had shipped…

2 Likes