FW16 Batch 20 Guild

Another batch 20 nerd checking in. Ordered a Ryzen 9 7940HS 32gb ram with GPU module build for solo game development.

1 Like

VERY cool, never even knew this existed! I’ll have to give it a spin if it works with the 7xxx series AMD chips.

Though the settings that are mentioned are quite mouth watering (FCLK should be FSB/Express I mentioned above). The ability to under volt would be exceptional as well if I’m making my Christmas list haha.

• Ryzen™ 7 7840HS
  • RGB US English Keyboard
  • 180W Power Adapter
  • Numpad Module

Expansion Cards:

• 2x USB-C
  • 2x USB-A
  • 1x HDMI (3rd Gen)
  • 1x Audio

Storage & Memory (BYO)
SSD: 2TB Samsung 870 EVO
RAM: 2x 16GB DDR5 Crucial 5600mhz

I also bought the acid skin from dbrand an I plan on running manjaro or hyprland :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did overclock and undervolt my SteamDeck with Smokeless_UMAF. With my Legion Go the Voltage Settings are not implemented i think because of the Nature of the Z1 Extreme, but i was able to unlock the ctdp up to 45w and tested the maximum tdp possible before severe Thermal throttling with the Stock Cooling Solution. It was 39 Watt :wink:

1 Like

Hey folks, just checking in. Ordered my FW16 in early May. Ryzen™ 9 7940HS with 1 x 32GB DDR5-5600, 1 TB SN850X, RGB keyboard and 2 LED Matrix modules. It’s going to replace my aging 2019 Dell XPS 15; I’ll run Fedora and plan on keeping the Framework for as long as there replacement and upgrade parts for it. In fact, it’s repairability was what sealed the deal for me: I’m so done with disposable laptops argh

1 Like

Has anyone in the batch 20 gang received any emails requesting payment for their batch 20’s yet?

No batch prep emails as of yet, soon though :pray:

1 Like

Not yet. Most likely here in a couple days, card payment probably next week, delivery the week after?

Brothers, it is time.

5 Likes

Whoaaa! I didnt get one rn :sweat_smile:

Go it a second later :joy:

3 Likes

I got my prep email as well at 13:56 ET.

3 Likes

Just got my heads-up message at 17:56 UTC.

4 Likes

Got mine same time :wink:

3 Likes

Woop! Mine too!!

3 Likes

Came here to toot the horn, I got the email too, I’m glad to see others are getting their emails as well. Let the fun begin!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Got my prep email too! vibrates excitedly

4 Likes

3 Likes

Got my email at noon today! Let’s go batch 20 friends!

Time to start shopping for SSD’s! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Well it seems it will becoming to my Home just before i get home from deployment. Nice little present waiting ther :smiley: Will shop for RAM and SSD just before i go home :slight_smile:

4 Likes