So my laptop is a Batch 2 laptop, and I was using it just fine, until yesterday, I turn it on and I don’t even get the bios, but the boot sound is working, I’m able to connect to external monitor and see everything works fine. During the post test is seems that the last light blinks red instead of green. So I’m thinking my internal display is no longer working. Here are my symptoms.
- Brightness Button Does work I can see the back light increasing and decreasing.
- Laptop seems to be working just fine with external Displays
- LCD is just black, it doesn’t seem like there is any damage.
- Opened it up and Reseated all connections.
- Reseated Ram
- Reseated SSD
- Removed Bezel
- Did Post Test and indicated that all is well except The internal Display.
- There is no obvious external damage to display and LCD isn’t cracked.
- Left on Charger overnight
My laptop is Batch 2, I already contacted support but I’d like to get my laptop working ASAP. Anyone experience similar issue?