October/Batch 4 Thread

There’s still hope that it will ship today for me :smiley:

3 Likes

Yesterday at 5:49pm EST for me

Crossing my fingers for shipping today

2 Likes

Me too. I’ve been checking my inbox over and over hoping I’ll see that email show up.

3 Likes

Lol. Been doing that since lunch time. Just checking the inbox, this forum and Reddit.

3 Likes

I have a feeling it will be next week… For my i7 I mean… Just a hunch…
Lets see…

5 Likes
  • TODAY (Oct 15) Order has shipped email

Estimated delivery is Oct 22.

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately I think my mid-tier i7 ordered on September 20 will hopefully be given the email next week.

4 Likes

19 September - Ordered
04 October - Preparing to ship Batch 4
12 October - Preparing to ship order
14 October - Order is shipping soon
15 October - Order has shipped - delivery scheduled for 16 October

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 vPro®
2 USB-C
1 DP
1 HDMI
3 USB-A
Power Adapter - US/Canada
4 Likes

Lucky you!! Where is it shipping to? If you don’t mind.

Shipping to Virginia, nice short distance

1 Like

Enjoy your framework a few days before us!

1 Like

I’ve been sitting on the “Preparing to ship your batch” email since the 4th. I’m starting to get a bit antsy waiting for the shipping confirmation.

I went for the i7-1165G7 with BYO everything. Extras I opted for were 1 HDMI, DP, Micro SD, power adapter, and 1TB storage with 2 USB-C and -A.

2 Likes

When did you place your order?

1 Like

Late on a Friday and still no shipping confirmation for my DIY i7 so I’m going to assume it’s not shipping until next week, even though I got charged yesterday :pensive: oh well, maybe it’ll be in my hands by the end of next week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Same here, charge on yesterday (14th) but no shipping email today so will put my hitting refresh on hold for the weekend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just got the preparing to ship email! (Ordered on Sep. 22). Fingers crossed it ships early next week and gets here by next weekend. :smiley:

6 Likes

Same! Just got the preparing to ship and I ordered on the 22nd as well! I can not wait to get it

5 Likes

Got the preparing to ship email too! Sep 24 order for i7-1165G7 :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Sept. 25th - Ordered
Oct. 15th - Preparing to ship your order

Configuration
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200
Storage: 2TB - WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®

Expansion Cards
1 HDMI
1 MicroSD
1 USB-A