Recommended laptop bags / cases / sleeves?

On the topic of North Face backpacks. I have the Router backpack from them and it’s a really good fit without the GPU and with the GPU.
There is more than enough space for it and the padding is very good.

I had this backpack for a few months now and also had it with me on a few larger trips where the backpack was completely filled. The laptop was completely unharmed.
The backpack itself is also huge can be compacted with the built-in straps for a normal everyday-carry backpack.

I easily packed everything for a 7 day trip into the backpack without issue. Build quality in itself is also worth the price.

https://www.thenorthface.com/en-us/bags-and-gear/backpacks-c224451/router-backpack-pNF0A52SF?color=4HF

2 Likes

I successfully use NIDOO 15.6 Inch Laptop Sleeve for Framework 16: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BMTSPRNB?th=1

2 Likes

I took the same backpack as you. My Framework 16 with dGPU fits perfectly, I really like it. I was looking for a normal backpack for a long time. Thank you for your recommendation.

2 Likes

pics by chance?

I got my Framework 16 in April this year, and only last week picked a bag for it. Thank you all for sharing. It really helped me choose one that fits my laptop and me (not literally :wink: ).
So I guess now it’s my turn to share:

I went for the Razer Rogue 17" Backpack v3 and I love it!
For anyone considering it, there is an unboxing and review video on YouTube.

However not promoted in full on their website, this bag has multiple compartments:
(from front to back)

• Front pocket which opens from the side (fits my 10" tablet easily, I think it will fit a 13" laptop)
  • Full-height compartment with multiple smaller and larger pockets (with zipper and Velcro)
  • Small top pocket for something like a wallet (it fits my entire hand)
  • Large main compartment that is full-height and full-width and allows at least 10cm (4") front to back.
  • Back compartment with a stretchy laptop sleeve*
  • One netted side pocket that conveniently holds my 0,5 liter Dopper bottle.

*) The laptop sleeve in the back compartment fits my Framework 16 with dGPU, however I use the sleeve for a large notebook (an actual one, made from paper) and put the Framework 16 in the ‘open’ part of the back compartment.