[RESPONDED] Amd Screen flickering

amd Screen flickering i have the main borad in the cooler master case

Forum has a main discuss thread

Hi @Gordon_Pollock ,

What Distro are you using? and are you on latest BIOS version?

also consider adding more ram to you iGPU

Hi Cinnamon Ubuntu I also get a random light display manager error.

I think so last time I turned it on I checked for updates.
But I am new to Linux.

I bought another ram chip just incase so I can do, just waiting for someone spare screws because I know I’ll lose them unscrewing.

I mainly use for stable defusion
, Minecraft,and ark servers.

Not all at once

What @Loell_Framework suggested is to change a BIOS settings (read the article they linked) not adding another ram stick. cant wont turn on

Do you mean the computer does not boot or do you mean is completely dead? there is a blue and green llight a mild dan noise when i power on the nothing.

Which version on Ubuntu are you running? Did you follow Franework’s post installation guide?

the lastes i could note it was workingup till tlast ewaek

What @Loell_Framework suggested is to change a BIOS settings (read the article they linked) not adding another ram stick.

Do you mean the computer does not boot or do you mean is completely dead?

Which version on Ubuntu are you running? Did you follow Franework’s post installation guide?

BIOS settings (read the article they linked) not adding another ram stick. cant wont turn on

Do you mean the computer does not boot or do you mean is completely dead? there is a blue and green llight a mild dan noise when i power on the nothing.

the lastes i could note it was workingup till tlast ewaek