Screen issues - goes very very dim

Windows 11
Framework Laptop 13 DIY Edition (AMD Ryzen™ AI 300 Series) Display: 2.8K System: AMD Ryzen™ AI 300 Series - Ryzen™ AI 7 350
Got it about a week ago.

My screen is having really weird issue where it goes super dim. Super dim as in more dim than the lowest brightness setting on Windows 11. When I change the angle of the display it either goes to whatever brightness I have it set at or goes super super dim. Notably it does not turn off at these angles, I can just BARELY see what is going on and still interact and see what is happening on the screen. The only consistent angle where the screen stays on right now is when the laptop is fully flat - like 180 degrees flat.
Also of note when I push in the middle area below the screen it comes back on (photo below of where I am pushing).

I suppose it could be a cable connection issue but i don’t know what cable I would be looking for. But is it really a connection issue if I can still see an updating screen despite being super dim.

The backlight is failing but the liquid crystal is okay. Try reinstalling the eDP cable, if that doesn’t work go to a repair shop and let them troubleshoot your backlight issue

Thanks for pointing me towards the eDP cable. I unplugged and reset it back in more securely (I think). Now there is no dimming. Thank you Charlie.