[Shipping] Asia / Taiwan / Singapore orders

Hi,

I’m from Singapore.

Understand Framework laptops are manufactured and shipped from Taiwan, any estimated timelines where we can order and ship from Taiwan?

Of course, really hope if I can do a direct order to Singapore thou.

PS: I did thought of freight-forwarding a laptop from USA. However doesn’t make sense for the laptop to make a round trip back from a “green and sustainable” perspective.

Cheers! :wink:

16 Likes

I’m from Taiwan.

It’s a shame that they can’t ship to Taiwan, too. :sob:

9 Likes

Yeah…It’s weird that consumers here in Taiwan can’t get framework laptops manufactured here…Hope we can order it soon :DD

5 Likes

Hello, recently I came across this product and was amazed by the overall concept, however, I learned that although:

the product is currently can’t directly be ordered in Taiwan, which is really unfortunate considering the little shipping cost it may possibly have.

I understand there are many things to consider when it comes to ordering availability and you already have a page to submit an availability request, however, I think a forum thread would help people like us to express our concerns in public and probably have a transparent communication regarding this issue.

Thanks for your hard work!
林博仁(Buo-ren, Lin)

1 Like

I noticed that there’s already a similar thread at [Shipping] Asia / Taiwan / Singapore orders, oh well.

2 Likes

Note that the order availability now includes Taiwan:

Good luck to the friends in neighboring countries.

Bumping up this post. Another singaporean upvote here