What countries will you be shipping to?

3 Likes

Eager for framework marketplace to launch in india, I really need to replace the fans, 3 blades have been torn off somehow and it makes buzzing noise.

I possibly also want to upgrade to newly launched AMD motherboard at once :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Exactly why you shouldn’t freight forward.

1 Like

Please note that Freight Forwarding discussions are banned generally so hinting or supporting such is a challenge to the forum moderators etc.

1 Like

Yes. As Amoun said, the discussion or encouragement of freight forwarding is prohibited across all Framework community platforms. I’ve removed the offending comment.

Please note that Framework does not support freight forwarding to unsupported countries as they do not have the authority to sell or ship their products to any countries/regions outside of their officially supported country/region list located here: What countries and regions do you ship to?. If individuals proceed by entering invalid/incorrect billing information, their order will be subject to cancelation/refund, and their payment method may be subject to blacklist. If the order does proceed, they are acknowledging that Framework is not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of not utilizing Framework’s direct shipping to a supported country/region, and that they are fully accountable for any additional costs incurred, or documentation required. Additional information can be found in the Framework Terms of Sale and the Framework Limited Warranty documentation.

For more information, refer to this forum post. Bringing the Framework Laptop to more of the world - #48 by TheTwistgibber

3 Likes