Batch 2 - Intel 12th - Guild

Order shipped, got the tracking number, should arrive by the end of the week (Fedex willing).
(17-1260, prebuilt, EU/Germany)

3 Likes

Step 3 for i7-1280P

4 Likes

Got my Step 3 ‘We’re preparing to ship your order!’ for the DIY i7-1280P, 1TB SN850 NVMe, 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200, English International keyboard. Living in The Netherlands. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Just got the step 3 email and updated the sheet :smiley:

5 Likes

So I just checked, also added myself to the spreadsheet, I pre-ordered on the 25th of May and still just received the Batch 2 preparing mail (on August 1st). Kinda leaves a “meh” buying experience.

Just an update: I received my step 3 mail this night at 03:24AM. Nice to see some progress. Looking forward now to my framework.

5 Likes

I also got the Stage 4 email last night and they charged my card, so I assume shipping is close now.

5 Likes

I have reached stage 4 - DIY i7-1280 with power adapter and 3 USB-C expansion cards - 4th of September at 8:38 PM Central Time.

Here is to hoping the unit will arrive before Friday.

Here are the milestones with dates as I missed a date:

Stage 1 - 29 July 2022
Stage 2 - 3 August 2022
Stage 3 - 31 August 2022
Stage 4 - 4 September 2022

4 Likes

No step 5 yet for me, but I see the label created in the FedEx delivery manager. I am hopeful that means it will be shipping very soon.

3 Likes

Good point. Checked FedEx and label was created so I turned on notifications for tracking. Thanks!

3 Likes

Still no stage 3 email for me but I’m hopeful it’s coming soon based on what I’ve read from others today. Barebones 1260P DIY to UK ordered on 19th June.

I’ll make sure I update the spreadsheet when I get the email.

4 Likes

Mine made it to Alaska! Going on quite the journey

4 Likes

I’ve received my step 3 email too.

I live in the Netherlands and ordered a 1260.

So in summary:
Step 2: 01-08-2022
Step 3: 06-09-2022

4 Likes

Just got Step 4 email. 1240P, ordered June 17, the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Got my step 5, i7-1280p ordered on June 13th.

3 Likes

Step 4 \o/ Can’t wait :smiley:
I also got my Steam Deck notification today even though i was in for Q4 (Oct - Dec). Today is a good day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can confirm they took my money which I willingly handed out to them

5 Likes

Hi everybody,

Reading this for a long time now, I am willing to say that I also received the step 4 for my 1280p :partying_face: (updated the spreadsheet).

Hope that the delivery dates that are not fulfilled in the spreadsheet are just because of enthusiasm discovering the F.W. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on the step 4.

Keep up the good work. Since most people do come around here to post about their update, worst case we can always fill up for those who “go on a honeymoon” with their newly received FW :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I got the stage 5 email last night and I’ve a tracking number now :partying_face:

4 Likes

I also have to say, that I’m amazed how great this community is. I never really get into communities, but it’s fun being part of this one :slight_smile: Also truely awesome how people work together on the spreadsheet without having trolls destroying stuff :smiley: (now I’ve jinxed it :eyes:)

6 Likes