Batch 2 - Intel 12th - Guild

Stage 5, order has shipped. 1240P DIY, ordered June 17, the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Still patiently (or not!) waiting for an update - still on stage 2, 1260 in the Netherlands…

Glad for everyone else, I promise!

So… glad…

:grinning:

6 Likes

Got my shipping notification about 5 mins ago.

Looking forward to having my Framework on the 14th According to The ExFed!

Godspeed to your orders!

Best Regards,
Varg

6 Likes

Just got the shipping notification as well. Arriving on the 14th (next Wednesday). Stoked!

Updated the spreadsheet.

4 Likes

My framework has been shipped. Hopefully it is going to arrive before 16th(next Friday) when it is estimated to arrive.
I updated FWOrdersCrowdsourceTrack - Google Sheets as well

3 Likes

Reaching step 5 :partying_face:, too late for today’s departure, so it will leave on Monday 12 for a delivery hopefully same week :slight_smile: .
Spreadsheet is updated with comments.

4 Likes

I could not download as the PDF link lead me to a FedEx site with an error.

1 Like

Today the package reached the US via Alaska and is estimated to arrive on Monday.

Look forward to the arrival.

3 Likes

Step 5!! \o/ Let’s gooo
FedEx says it will be delivered Sep 16… On the spreadsheet i see a lot of 1-3 day deliveries. I hope that this is just a rough estimate or default value and they will actually be faster :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi! How did you fix the mistake in the address? I forgot to include the suite number in my order, and the packaged failed to reach destination today. I already wrote to support@frame.work about this, but perhaps there is another way to let them know I have to fix the address at this point?

2 Likes

Its getting closer!!! My laptop arrived in Fort Worth, TX last night at 1am, but still says delivery on Monday Sept 12. Fort Worth is like a 3 hour drive. I could just go pick it up. This is really testing my instant gratification impulses.

4 Likes

My 1280p is on its way! Delivery date is Friday. Sadly next week. Do you think there is a chance it will arrive until Monday?

3 Likes

Based on my research, only the shipper (framework company) can change the address.
In my case, I actually need to change both name and address. I put my friend’s name there. If it is my name on the address, I can actually pick it up in Fedex center with my ID if it fails to deliver (do not want to bother my friend).
I contacted framework support, but they are not responsive to my case.
In my case, I put the zip code right, but city name wrong, but Fedex called me and fixed the error themselves. Another issue is that they cannot open my apartment’s front door, so keep failing delivery.

So in the final attempt day, I wait in the front door to catch the package …

3 Likes

Delivered today, 4 days from Alaska to Michigan. I was a little alarmed at how loud the fans were during the Windows install, but once the OS and drivers were updated they were much better.

3 Likes

Finally got my laptop as well. Took 8 days to get shipped from Taiwan to ON, Canada. The laptop took a pit stop in Alaska for a couple days but moved relatively quickly for the remaining journey.

3 Likes

Hopefully it is not too boring. Is it not possible to ask FedEx to call you?

I parked the car near the front door and do my work in my car :smiley:

I think they won’t call. If I do not catch the package, there will be another failed delivery and I need to go to Fedex center with my friend to pick it up.

But the problem is that it is my friend’s name on the address. I do not want to waste his time, so I wait for the package instead.

1 Like

They require signature, so you will have an issue. Why is your friend on the address?

It’s a hoilday weekend in Taiwan, so it looks like the shipping may be delayed because of that.

Anyone else’s tracking show “Operational Delay – TA (sic) YUAN DISTRICT TW”? I wonder if it’s due to the holiday or something else, like my address being wrong.

2 Likes

FedEx requires an “indirect signature”. I called Fedex, they said that even your neighbor can sign for you. I am moving out of my current apartment at the end of the month, so to be safe, I tried to deliver to my friend’s place.

A lesson learned, even though deliver to my friend’s address, put my name on the fedex address to avoid the hassle.

1 Like