Batch 3 - Intel 12th Gen - Guild

@Jhonnatan_borja you need to blacklist the hid_sensor_hubs module in Arch currently, as the ALS sensor overrides the brightness keys, even if it’s disabled in the BIOS: 12th gen not sending XF86MonBrightnessUp / Down - #19 by ConfuSomu. rmmod the hid_sensor_* drivers without rebooting to test, or add the blacklist and reboot. It should work fine then!

thx
here some screenshot

Finally got a email and opportunity to pay today! Now let’s hope it doesn’t arrive the few days I’m out and about :sweat_smile:. Super excited to receive it soon. My heart kinda sunk when I got an email titled “unable to process your order”, but luckily it was just because I used iDeal for my purchase and that is a manual payment method

2 Likes

I also just got an email about failing to process my payment. Weird how I didn’t get the emails before though. Doesn’t matter. Paid for my order, hopefully tomorrow I’ll get the AWB tracking number email and will get my laptop soon :smiley:

1 Like

yeah, I already can see the trackingnumber when I check my order, but no mail since step 2.

1 Like

Got my tracking number. One day after the payment.

1 Like

For me it got reserved on my credit card on Friday and booked on Monday, so two days after payment for me.

Got it! :star_struck: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Received mine today, added 64GB Ram and 2TB nvme.

Had numerous issues with OS installation and my Dock, but was able to resolve quickly

Kernel: 6.0 mainline kernel

Installation wise, had to use the safe graphics mode with nomodeset. I’ve seen a few forum posts about 5.19 kernel issues, so went for 6.0 mainline while Ubuntu folks sort out 5.19.

So, my i-teck Dock (CADUAL4KDOCKPD) with evdi driver from devel branch and 5.6.1 DisplayLink tool stack now all working

EDIT: Since my update, now there is kernel 5.19.0-21-generic in 22.10, which seems to have resolved this issue