Batch 8 Guild

Hey,

I also got an email yesterday stating batch 8 preparation.

• i7-1165G7
  • ordered on 19th of December
  • Germany

Really looking forward :star_struck:

I still haven’t received an email update… UK i7. I understand the UK is likely behind France and Germany, but how far behind? :thinking:

Which i7? I’m in the same position…UK i7-1165 and no email yet about even starting the batch prep!

Yep same, i7-1165. Work asked me if i wanted to use one of their (terrible) laptops, but i’ve held out on the idea that my Framework would be arriving soon…

Oh, I so wish that I could use my own laptop for work instead of the Dell they give me :frowning: plastic not metal, heavier, bigger, less powerful and certainly not as maintainable compared to how my Framework will be!

To be fair, to I don’t think we should expect them to contact us on a weekend, and (assuming it’s their US people that are sending emails) it’s not even 6 am there yet.

I am lucky in that regard, though would be better for all invovled if all our workplaces provided Frameworks!

That’s a good point. I’m extremely impatient!

We’re preparing to ship your batch!

Patience is a virtue

• UK
  • Ordered 2021-12-17
  • i5 DIY
4 Likes

Yay!! UK preparing to ship email just came in!!! (i7-1165 DIY ordered on Dec 16th)

3 Likes

Just got my email too, UK, 17th Dec, i5 DIY

3 Likes

Now I get to start worrying that it won’t arrive before I go on holiday on the 27th :joy:

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve just received the preparing your batch email too. UK i7-1165.

I guess that will depend on whether they’re coming direct from Taiwan or from somewhere in Europe- Good Luck!

In fairness, all this means right now is that they have all of the SKUs in the same place ready to start assembling orders for shipping…that could take a while, especially as it’ll be a new distribution centre doing it.

With shipping the way it is nowadays, who knows what’ll happen - I’ve had FedEx take eleven days to move a parcel 40 miles in recent months…

3 Likes

UK Batch 8

i7-1165G7, Ordered 22/12/21

Just got the preparing to ship email.

3 Likes

Just got my email. Fingers crossed. :grinning:

3 Likes

Another UK punter received their email here.

Appreciate the clear shipping overview Framework - shockingly not many companies get this right!

Happy Days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, me too!

We’re preparing to ship Batch 8!

UK i5 DIY Edition :smile:
Ordered 2021-12-17

4 Likes

Absolutely! Although I notice the European emails still have the redundant information that US and Canadian orders ship from New Jersey, that hasn’t been replaced by a suitable alternative…

3 Likes

Just got my email too!
i5 DIY, UK, ordered 17th December

3 Likes

Just got the batch email too!
Screenshot from 2022-02-14 18-38-33

3 Likes

Yes I got the email too. I ordered an i5 diy, on the 20th of December. Here in the UK.

Really looking forward to receiving my new laptop.

:blush:

2 Likes