FW16 Batch 2 Guild

No one from Batch 2 who has received the email had Linux Keyboard, right?

I’m in batch 2 and have the Linux keyboard.

gg … Totally not watching my credit card … lol

1 Like

That’s interesting. There is a Batch 1 customer with Linux Keyboard in UK who hasn’t received the email yet. I am guessing you are from a region with more orders.

Sorry, I haven’t been charged yet. I was referring to the we’re preparing your batch email. I will let you know when I get charged. I’m from Canada.

2 Likes

I got charged Today (From Montana no linux keyboard).

5 Likes

I just got a tracking number for my batch 2!!

8 Likes

Hello. Expecting mine on the 21st. Very exciting

3 Likes

Mine was delivered to my neighbour today. Today is also the first day of a work trip. So close and yet so far ;(

My FW16 Batch 2 should arrive within the next 3 hours. Location is DE (Germany) and edition is DIY:
Ryzen™ 7 7840HS, Bezel: Black,
Modules: Numpad, LED Matrix, FW16 Keyboard - German, 2* Color shift.
Expansion Cards: 3* USB-C, 2* USB-A, HDMI, DisplayPort Gen2, 1TB Expansion Card, Audio, Ethernet
RAM & SSD: none / bring my own

3 Likes

I just payed today.

How long did it take for your Unit to be Delivered to your Home?

The Mail that I will be charged arrived on the 13th, got charged on the 16th, the parcel was leaving Taiwan on the 17th with FedEx and arrived on the 20th in Germany.

3 Likes

Getting exited now i wanted to pay earlyer but i could only use the one payment i chose in the beginning so i had to transfer the cash and it took until today to arive an i payed at 15:30 so im exited when it will arive…

I received mine. Installed Ubuntu 22 LTS. I recommend not updating to the latest kernel, version 6.5. After doing so I could not connect to my wifi. Choosing the previous version, 6.2, in Grub allowed me to connect.

Otherwise smooth sailing. Took me 25 minutes to put together my DIY and get to first boot.

2 Likes

The Kernel 6.5 is a bit problematic. I bought a Lexar NM790 which is not supported in 6.5, only 6.5.5 and later. Regarding the wifi: per default, I was only able to connect to 2,4 Ghz wifi, I fixed it with this guide (installs an 6.5 oem kernel that fixes some bugs): https://github.com/FrameworkComputer/linux-docs/blob/main/ubuntu-22.04-fw-16.md

My card was charged at 1:23 PM PT / 9:23 PM UTC!!!

3 Likes

What configuration do you have?

1 Like

Configuration:

• System: Ryzen™ 9 7940HS
  • Memory: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-5600
  • Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Expansion Bay:

• Expansion Bay Module: Graphics Module (AMD Radeon™ RX 7700S)
  • Expansion Bay: Expansion Bay Shell

Customization:

• Numpad: Numpad Module
  • Power Adapter Region: US / CA
  • Framework Laptop 16 RGB Keyboard - US English

Modules:

• MicroSD
  • Ethernet
  • 3 x USB-C – USB-C Expansion Card
  • HDMI (3rd Gen)
  • 3 x USB-A
3 Likes

I was also charged at 1:23 PM PT

Configuration:

• System: Ryzen™ 7 7840HS

Expansion Bay

• Expansion Bay Module: Graphics Module (AMD Radeon™ RX 7700S)

Customization

• Numpad: Numpad Module
  • 2 x Spacer: Color shift
  • Laptop Bezel: Framework Laptop 16 Bezel - Black
  • Keyboard: RGB US English
  • Power Adapter Region: US / CA

Expansion Cards

• 3 x USB-C
  • 2 x USB-A
  • Micro SD
4 Likes

None of my fellow Linux keyboard users have been charged apparently from Batch 2 and 1. Very sad and disappointing.

2 Likes