FW16 Batch 3 Guild

The chinese are prolly bugging the devices. I really wish, FedEx would stop shipping stuff from Taiwan across China…

I’m Batch 2 and Fedex had no problem delivering it to me, and my street name also has an ẞ in it. FedEX definitely screwed something up here.
Sorry to hear this, hopefully you can get it resolved

2 Likes

Yeah, really hope Framework could just not refund me and send it again. Or just check the proof of delivery (e.g. who signed) so I can just get it myself (I couldn’t access it, only sender can). Seems like they choose the nuclear option right off the bat.
Loosing my pre-order position just because FedEx screwed up is kinda screwed up in it’s own right

2 Likes

Why would Framework even want it back? It’s yours, you clearly want it, they clearly want your money, why massively disappoint a customer only to go through the whole process of restocking it, maybe even as an open box or factory second and sell it at a discount when they can just make the full sale now? That’s just weird. They’ve gotta send it back to you.

2 Likes

I would request that the case be escalated if I were you. You should not have to cancel and re-order.

3 Likes

They’ll resend it once it arrives in their warehouse! “Replacement order” though, so their logistics probably doesn’t facilitate re-sending the exact same package… Lets hope FedEx gets it right this time

edit: Got it over easter, had some more troubles but in the end it’s all good. Very happy with it!

6 Likes