FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Setting it up. :wink:

1 Like

Looks like the 1s, 2s, and 3s with the late keyboard parts (Linux keyboard, blank keyboard, etc) are now shipping. So, hopefully that’s good news for the rest of the batches!

7 Likes

This batch 5er is furiously refreshing this thread.

As a wise man once sang, “The waiting is the hardest part.”

5 Likes

Same with this batch 14er

1 Like

right there with you fellow 5er invading the 4 thread to see when we get it

3 Likes

I am part of the large scale Batch 5 invasion

2 Likes

Same with this batch 17er :laughing:

2 Likes

email rec’vd!!!

4 Likes

It’s happening!

9 Likes

Hooray! The preparation mail just arrived! :smiley:

1 Like

“Please double check by February 22 that the payment method and shipping address we have on file for you are accurate.”

Uh-oh!

Also got the mail, with Linux keyboard and RGB macropad.

4 Likes

proxy-image

7 Likes

Just affirming, got it as well.

Same here. Just got the email (with incorrect date)

I think they didn’t update the email template from batch 3 …

Same here, linux KB and macropad, I hope they still have inventory available after the batch 1 to 3 are fulfilled and we will not go through the same delays and confusion as folks in batch 1.

2 Likes

I remember last time my CC expiration date had updated before it was charged. That ended up putting a delay in the order.

Just got the email. Went in and deleted my payment methods and re-added them to make sure they have the up to date expiration date.

Only 4-21 days left w00t!

1 Like

So glad to see batch 4 shipping soon! Still a ways to go till batch 13 but one step closer!

3 Likes

Does Framework send the “prepping your Batch, please review” e-mail for a whole batch at a time, or is it chopped up in, say, hundred people at a time, depending on the spot in the pre-order queue? I’m asking since I am Batch 4, but haven’t received such an e-mail yet.

1 Like

You should check your spam and other folders, it’s probably there.

1 Like

No, I checked (once again). The order status in my account is still “Pre-Order Confirmed” as well.

1 Like