FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Not to get anyones hopes up to high, but if it follows spacing of 2 and 3, emails should be coming out over weekend, but thats only if the delays with the input modules didnt create a small delay for everyone, which could very well be possible

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking the same about emails coming out next week, hopefully.

With a Linux keyboard, the ā€˜several weeksā€™ of waiting time is still ahead of me, though :wink: But it will be awesome to see batch 4 shipping soon!

do we know anything about the blank RGB keyboard being delayed?

IIRC yes thatā€™s also delayed :frowning: sorry. I think I read that in the Batch 1 thread where people are posting emails from Framework.

Well, youā€™re in for a surprise when you find out youā€™ve been upgraded to a 7940 :smile:

Is there any official info about the linux keyboards and their ETA?

Whoa! free upgrades! :rofl::rofl:

Iā€™m too excited to pay attention to details. lol.

Hereā€™s the most info I can find from a customer in the Batch 1 thread:

This email appears to pertain to Batch 1 orders only, but hopefully once the Linux keyboards are received from their supplier, Framework will have enough for their other batches, too.

Hmmm, guess batch 4 wonā€™t be starting this week. Maybe I was being a bit too hopeful on that, given not everyone has been shipped yet in the first three batches.

Even then, since I plan to stick with the RGB keyboard, Iā€™ll probably have to wait longer anyways.

1 Like

I think it was the level of unrest and difficulty with some of the components that held them back, i think they realized continuing to go ahead while customers were so loudly upset about waiting would be a mistake, so i think they paused future batches so they could get the holdup parts out, and if i am right, that would mean they have been stockpiling the non-short parts, and should go through batches quickly when they get back on it

7 Likes

Yeah, I imagine theyā€™re waiting until that March 4th date when they should be getting more parts (per an email copied in batch 1 thread). Hopefully that means next week could be our lucky week.

Hopefully you folks will be seeing your credit card getting charged this week, followed by shipping notices.

Actually 100s of the us (from the remaining batch guilds) are desperately wishing for this.

6 Likes

Kinda hope itā€™s not this week :sweat_smile: yet. Altho Iā€™m sure they donā€™t mind me being a couple days late, but I never have this much available on my card

Your batch havenā€™t received the email for batch preparation yet, right?

The first subset of the customers get charged at least 3 days after that email.

Canā€™t speak for other people but I didnā€™t get anything yet.

Same, no charge today yet.

I would be very surprised if I get an email this month at all. Choose the weirdest input modules, blank rgb with macro pad.

I mean, if you are batch 4 you will get the batch email, unless something catastrophic happens to their factory, in which case wed all probably get an update email.

Looks like Linux keyboards are finally getting charged maybe good news for us in batch 4. I swear if Iā€™ve gotta wait any longer for even an update Iā€™m gonna lose my mind. Longest and most patient Iā€™ve been for any preorder.

5 Likes

I canā€™t decide if I want them to ship this week or not. Iā€™ve spent so much time refreshing the framework forum and my email that I donā€™t know what Iā€™ll do with my time if Iā€™m not waiting on it!

6 Likes