FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Still no charge here :smiling_face_with_tear:

Looks like I was just charged, still waiting on shipping email and payment confirmed email.
R9, dGPU, US English Keyboard + Numpad

1 Like

I have never before been excited in a positive way to see a new 4-digit “Pending” charge on my credit card. Until just now, :slight_smile:
Batch 4, USA, R7 7840HS, no dGPU, 180W, 32GB RAM, 2TB 2280 SSD, US RGB kbd, number pad, and several expansion cards.

2 Likes

I just got charged on my Chase card.

I have a DIY with an R7 + dGPU and a US-English keyboard. It’s a bare-bones build except for a colored screen border add-on.
Now I can finally study on the go!

Changed my card about 30 minutes before they charged me. Couldn’t believe the timing ! Shipping soon hopefully.

2 Likes

Batch 12 in agony…
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - The Waiting

Thank goodness they waited until payday to charge me XD

My CC charged! R9, dGPU, macropad, standard kb

Still no charge :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Just got shipping notification!!

Just got the shipping notification from FedEx!! Nothing from Framework yet, but FedEx shows picked up! :>:>

Edits, added specs and also that I have just received the Framework email, about 10 minutes after the FedEx one:

R9
DGPU
RGB Clear ANSI
Macropad
Numpad
180w Adapter

BYO RAM SSD

Did you use the iDeal system for payment by any chance? Did it automatically charge your bank account for the remaining amount?

You’ll receive an e-mail from Framework stating they couldn’t charge you. The e-mail contains several possible causes. One of which being down payment through IDeal. At the end of te e-mail you’ll find an IDeal link for payment of the outstanding amount.

Was a bit nervous about this myself. Eventually able to find an old AMD FW13 thread with another Dutchman who had the same question.

You’re looking for/waiting on an e-mail with the following subject:

“Action Required: We are unable to process your order.”

I used the iDeal payment, it tried to charge first(I never keep that much on my account) but failed, don’t worry, you can make it retry through a link in the failed charge email

1 Like

Just got a shipping notice! Guess I know what I’m doing on Monday, assuming my other parts arrive on time. :smile:

3 Likes

Charged last night and getting it Monday! The only week I’m not there to pick it up. Womp womp. All good tho.

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers I get my shipping notice today🤞

Same as you @Kelton_Page . I’ve been charged, but no shipping notification yet.

Looks like I received my shipping notification, should get here Monday. Fantastic.

Update: Looks like it is already in Anchorage

1 Like

What I noticed was that my CC showed the temp auth yesterday and the shipping notification came in today.