FW16 Batch 9 Guild

I’m in Batch 9… But I will have to wait a little longer… cause even when laptop will arrive to the destination in US, it will have to fly further… to Poland. So… I will be watching two trackings :slight_smile: Double emotions.

Over on the Batches Shipping Log someone posted a spreadsheet that calculated, based on batch 6 shipping dates, when batch 12 would likely ship. I’ve modded the spreadsheet to calculate the other batches, and it gives a batch 9 shipping date of 14th April.

NB the calculation is pretty simplistic but if anything pessimistic (I expect the shipping “gap” between batches to reduce). YMMV!

2 Likes

Updated estimated timings in a different thread show that Batch 9 should start getting prepared April 6th.

Hopefully they start sailing through these batches because with how quick things seem to get shipped it’s on the bubble if I get mine before I go away to a conference for a few days.

1 Like

Day after my 43th birthday :wink: I can’t wait for the belated birthday present :slight_smile:

1 Like

im wait for my batch to and if its true in april im happy. I got mine with R9 and de 7700S GPU. I just order my last parts. Mem is gonna be 32gb and 2tb SSD. Its gonna replace my AMD 3600 non X CPU with 16 gb mem. Someone got more news when they will arive? Here i have to wait in the Netherlands. Someone from the netherlands?

Batch 8 just got their prep email. We’re next! Their email says charges begin 4/4, so we might have our prep email by the end of the week if the pattern holds!

1 Like

The estimates from the person charting all of the batch log data points to batch 9 having our laptops in hand around April 14th. Here is to hoping.

2 Likes

I hope so, I am in the process of moving, and that would get to me right before I depart.

I need it the day before :joy:

Going to a conference on the 14th, I’m hoping fed ex are efficient in the UK.

Not to be too pessimistic, but there was a huge earthquake in Taiwan. That could delay current shipments, so don’t be too surprised if it happens.

6 Likes

They’ve already said on twitter that manufacturing has taken a short pause so it definitely will.

It’s the right decision though

2 Likes

Hope everyone is okay. I can wait a bit longer for my computer while they make sure all is well.

3 Likes

Just saw that batch 8 people are getting charged. We are next, guys! Some of us should be charged by the end of next week, yay!

1 Like

Hoping this means all is well with their team and the factory. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Just got my prep email!!! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Just got my preparation notification.

4 Likes

Same here

I’m excited now, fingers crossed it comes by the 14th as I could really do with it :pray:t5:

1 Like

I’ve got an email as well! Very exited, I think it’s time to look for some SSD and RAM I need to buy! I know there are some designated pages on this forum for it.

1 Like

You too?

(it is heavily (ab)used and over 4 years old - that 59 minutes drops fast if just one open tab contains a badly behaved website…)

1 Like

Got my notice today!

1 Like