What countries will you be shipping to?

@nrp Can you merge this?

which countries? does it have hong kong, I need it in 1 and a half years, its what I think my macbook could do before its broke

1 Like

Still thinking how to get this laptop to Indonesia.
Hope there will be a way.

I am very frustrated with other brand repairability.

1 Like

@Ch_pitheteardowner

You can try buyandship or other shipping services, but there is no warranty.
P.S I ordered one on batch 4 and is going to use buyandship’s service.

1 Like

@Ricardo1pran

The good news is now you can use https://titipbeliin.com/. Unfortunately, the tax for imports in Indonesia is exceptionally high. 7.5% tax + 10% PPN + 10% PPH.

@11122 batchandship is quite nice!

Hi there, just curious if there’s any plans for shipping to New Zealand? I’ve been thinking about upgrading my laptop to a Framework one and was wondering what the plans were for New Zealand customers. I understand that there may not be any concrete dates, but was wondering if there were any ballpark estimates of when I could get one? Thanks for reading and best of luck with the business.

Early 2022 for Australia.

4 Likes

@Josh_Cook Cool! Where did you hear that?

Private messaging with Nirav.

2 Likes

I am very impressed by the modular concept of framework!

Could you give me a rough estimate when orders to Switzerland will be possible?
(I could also imagine processing the order through a US shipping company.)

Are there any plans to produce a Swiss German Keyboard in the near future? If no, can you tell me when the blank keyboards will be available? (It wouldn’t be a problem to print it myself)

Thank you for your information. Patricia

Seeing the Framework in Israel would be awesome, though I hope that the price wouldn’t be 2+x there as a result (I have seen, and still see this, quite often).

4 Likes

I could not wait anymore - went ahead and used the advice of @MikeCH , ordered using MyUS shipping. Can’t wait now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:kissing_heart: גם אני

I sent an email to Framework about Israel delivery ETA, but haven’t got a reply yet.

It will be a long time for those countries, they are focusing on the EU and Oceania

No! We can’t wait that much time, my Lenovo is dying… :dizzy_face:

Use a freight forwarder.

3 Likes

Seriously considering this. What do you guys think about Shipito?

I think myus is good

2 Likes