Batch 2 - Intel 12th - Guild

Thx for the insight!
So, if that holds true for batch 2, could be something like…

1. 2022-08-02
  2. 2022-08-12
  3. 2022-08-17
  4. 2022-08-19
    :partying_face: 2022-08-22
1 Like

I receive my email confirmation at 9 :16 AM Chicago time yesterday.

I was checking my online order status on the website ( and missed the email notification).

I am waiting for the remaining order balance to be charged.

1 Like

I just recieved my “We’re preparing to ship your order! Please review your info” email.

Update: Order date: May 26, 2022

I think I just missed batch 1.

1 Like

@Allen_Smith when did you order?

Order date: May 26, 2022

I think I just missed batch 1.

Saw some deals on prime day for memory and storage so pulled the trigger on those on July 12 and got WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 and Crucial RAM 32GB Kit.

Was going back and forth between i5 and i7, and finally ordered i7 on July 21 and got the preparing batch email on Aug 3.

2 Likes

Order Placed 5/23/22. Still no email. Should I be worried?

1 Like

Ordered mine on May 21st (literally the morning after Batch 1 closed) and likewise have heard nothing.

4 Likes

FedEx notified me a package from Framework was on its way but no estimated delivery. I’m assuming they pulled a tracking number but haven’t shipped yet. I hadn’t heard anything from Framework until this week so the process seems quick once they start.

Order placed 5/21.

In the same boat. Ordered i7-1260p on 23 May. i5 would have been just fine (and much more cost-efficient), but I put the i7 to my cart to get in on Batch 1. However, I hesitated just a day or so and got bumped to Batch 2 :man_facepalming:

Very much hoping we’ll get our e-mails soon. I had to return a Macbook Pro when I quit my last job a few months ago and now working on my trusty ~13 year old ThinkPad W520 again :slight_smile: It still performs acceptably with its i7-2860QM, but obviously massive gains have been made on the CPU front since its prime :wink:

2 Likes

Same here, I wonder if it’s EU delivery that’s putting us in a later wave? Haven’t seen anyone who got the emails stating where they’re from?

I’m in the U.S. I dont see how shipping location would matter. An r/Framework mod recommended putting in a support request.

UPDATE: My laptop has shipped!

I placed my pre-order on June 3.
I got the “We’re preparing to ship Batch 2” email on August 1st.
I got the “We’re preparing to ship your order” email on August 3rd.
I got the “Payment complete” email on August 4th.
I got the “Your order has shipped” email today, August 5th.

I’m just giving out this timeframe so others might get a better idea of when they will get their Batch 2 laptop. I’ll post an update when I receive my Framework.

Also, my order is for a DIY i7-1280p

7 Likes

UK here. I think the Reddit thread you’re referring to is actually me asking for help. I sent the support request yesterday afternoon which was escalated at midnight (London times) but still haven’t actually heard anything.

I’m beginning to get worried, my order is of very low complexity (DIY i5 1240p, Bring Your Own OS, BYO SSD, BYO RAM), yet people whose orders were placed almost two months after ours are already beginning to ship. What is going on?

Just received a response from support. The good news is my order isn’t lost. Hoping to get more info soon. See below for the email received.

“I’ve escalated this to our Marketplace Engineering team to see why you didn’t receive the email. That said, I’ve checked on your order, and it appears to be in good standing and in the proper status for Batch 2. We’ll provide an update once they investigate.”

I will say getting a response in less than 24 hours with their small team is great.

Yeah fair enough I just got the same reply. Sorry everyone for polluting the thread with my frustrated spiel, I guess there was just a bug in their email system for a few of us.

1 Like

They’re reading the forums :wink:

Just received the “preparing” email.

4 Likes

I’m in the US, ordered on May 30th, DIY i5 1240p, Bring Your Own OS, BYO SSD, BYO RAM.

Only received the first email on Monday. (Hope you see this Framework Team, lets get this one shipped)

2 Likes

Yep, same here, about an hour ago :wink: Yay, time to start gathering the other parts.

1 Like

Strange.,Haven’t received the email so far! Will be great if I can receive it early as I have travel coming up

1 Like