Shipped 26 Nov
Delivery 02 Dec

BYO Memory 2x8G SK Hynix
BYO SSD 500G SK Hynix P31
Wifi AX210 no vpro
2x USB-A
2x USB-C

I just got the “We’re preparing to ship” email for my i5 DIY. :grin:

Unfortunately, it will take a few business days to charge my card, so it probably won’t ship until after Thanksgiving weekend. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I also got mine. So many at once, I wonder if there’s any of batch 5 left?

i5 DIY ordered 10/28. Just got the “preparing to ship your order” email.

Not long now!

I also got my second preparing to ship email today! I’ll do a full update when it actually arrives, but I ordered an i5 DIY on October 25. Absolutely ecstatic, I wasn’t expecting to get this email until after Thanksgiving week - I don’t think I’ve ever been so glad to have someone zap $1000 out of my account haha. I hope Fedex doesn’t take too long to get it to Hawaii…

my prev post in this forum
I just got my second email tonight! Should be shipping soon I hope! (Ordered 11/4)

@Azure_Orchid I ordered on 11/03 and also just got my second email (huzzah!) - very excited.

Mine was pretty simple - i5, 500GB – maybe, as some have mentioned, anomalies in the order-to-ship timeline are down to specific pieces of kit in the order…

Very excited. Been watching hours of Linux distro comparison videos, etc. in anticipation, still not sure which I’ll put on the machine first, but I’m shamelessly giddy about the whole thing!

2 Likes

Huh That’s a good point. It seems like basically all the i5s of Batch 5 got second email. Not so sure about i7 though. Well that’s great news if they manage to narrow the preorder window so much it’d probably come out of pre order at the end of the year.

Ordered 10/14.
First email 11/1.
I did add a memory stick 11/8

i7 non vPro version.

No second email yet.

1 Like

Ordered the 26th (i5 edition, 16gb ram, sn550 500gb with 3xUSB-A, 2xUSB-C, HDMI, DP and microSD), got the “We’re preparing to ship your order” email! Can’t wait! :smiley:

1 Like

Same here. i7 non-vPro as well. It’s definitely connected to the CPUs (which im not surprised about that since there’s a shortage)

1 Like

I ordered an i5 DIY on the 1st of November and I got the preparing to ship notification today!

1 Like

No tracking email but it just showed up to my doorstep on a Sunday.

Ordered Oct 17
I7 DIY
BYO RAM/STORAGE

1 Like

Interesting @Ryan_Blakeney! Maybe the email went to spam or something?

I read your post and got so excited! It’s Sunday! So I looked outside, and there was a package! I was so happy! But it’s just some soup.

5 Likes

@Peter_Conrad Hey soup can be worth getting excited about!! Please share, what type? Tomato Bisque, Clam Chowder?

3 Likes

Split pea. :\

Which, to be fair, I really like :smiley:

5 Likes

My card was charged around midnight last night. I’m very excited and hope I can get it by Thanksgiving!

1 Like

@Anand_Gadiyar Same!

@Aaron_Zylstra @Anand_Gadiyar Did you both recieve any notifications before being charged?