FW16 Batch 1 Guild

Update here. I was just charged. No shipping notification yet but I think I snuck in just before the Lunar New Year!

USA
DIY
7940HS
7700S
32GB RAM - 2X16GB
SN850X 2TB
RGB US English
Black Bezel
LED Matrix
Numpad
and a handful of expansion cards

9 Likes

Same here. Just got charged. Shipping will be tomorrow I assume since on Thursday they should be closing down due to holidays. My location is DE and the config is DIY 7940HS, no dGPU, US English (non-rgb), Numpad. As for RAM and Storage, I bought that separately, but its 32gb 5600 Crucial kit, a 2tb 970 evo plus and a sabrent 1tb 2230.

8 Likes

i also got charged, rgb keyboard, ryzen 7

i am so ready to get silly

7 Likes

Still no charge for me. I have the worst luck when it comes to stuff like this. I was hoping mine would ship out decently quickly since I ordered all pretty standard and in-stock stuff

7840HS
No GPU
US English non rgb
2 black spacers
US/CA Power adapter
Black Bezel

2 Likes

Also no charge for my DIY 7840HS with GPU, RGB keyboard, and LED spacers in the US. Might have to block this forum for the next week!

3 Likes

No word since the batch 1 prep’ email a few days ago. 7940/7700s DIY with no memory/ssds/frills. I fully acknowledge my own petulance here, but after waiting since July, now seeing everyone else get theirs, and maybe missing the cut off for this holiday shipping hold, feelsbaaaaaadman.jpeg.

Fingers crossed some of us might get some good news overnight.

6 Likes

If your order hasn’t been charged yet, it will have to wait till the CNY.

1 Like

With the (second) holiday break hours away and no pending charges or shipments to show for it, I am going to assume the worst and take a week long break from this site to go cry in a corner. Good luck everyone.

10 Likes

Exactly haha. This is driving me insane. Can’t even focus at work. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m getting serious Steam Deck queue system flashbacks from this forum lol.

I waited a long time to order then too and was basically at the back of the line…had to (im)patiently wait and watch everyone else get theirs first…

Stay strong everyone!

7 Likes

I was just charged, AU order with RGB KB and no dGPU.

3 Likes

Please take my money Framework :pleading_face:

2 Likes

If payment hasn’t been taken yet, there is close to no chance of it being shipped before CNY

1 Like

Your post initially made me disappointed realizing I was unlikely to receive a laptop. Then I was inspired to check my credit card and lo and behold, progress!

3 Likes

Here’s hoping the linux keyboards arrive soon after the shutdown :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

My order has now shipped. Roughly 11 hours between charge appearing and shipping notification for those waiting.

3 Likes

Got my shipping notification and charge last night.
DIY, 7940HS, GPU, RGB English keyboard

Originally had the ANSI keyboard, but changed the order a week or two ago when reviews came in and realized I wanted a little bit of teenage silliness for what I am paying. The 10 year old Alienware 17 that this is going to retire has one and it’s always fun.
Still trying to decide what distro I want to go with, and if I’m going to bother with Windows at all. Seriously stoked that this is finally happening!
Condolences to those who haven’t heard anything. I figured that if I didn’t hear by today, I was going to have to purge my browser tabs so I’d stop checking on it.

2 Likes

The 2nd hinge on my many years old HP pavilion broke this morning, so it couldn’t have shipped at a better time.

5 Likes

Batch 1 order with RGB keyboard and dGPU shipped earlier today, estimated arrival on the 12th

4 Likes

I picked the blank RGB keyboard. So I guess none of those are shipping yet?..sad trombone…

1 Like