FW16 Batch 13 Guild

I just got charged! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Got charged 10 minutes ago. Got a fraud alert from my bank. Time to check my payment on FW side.

Edit: $0 balance! Everything is going smoothly!

1 Like

did they send an email?

Nope. No email.

yay, my account has just been debited too.

No email here either.

Snoopy Party GIF - Snoopy Party - Discover & Share GIFs | Snoopy happy new year, Snoopy party, Happy new year gif

4 Likes

No email but the charge came through!

Now we wait for shipping

2 Likes

Yes! Pending transaction, I thought I would have to approve it, but it seems OK. I think, pending status will be gone by thursday (since it’s 9:45pm here right now and still public holiday).

edit:
FW order page says, fully paid:
Est. total (VAT Included) €1,789.00 Deposit €1,789.00 Remaining amount due €0.00

So, awaiting shipping mail next :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, I totally forgot what card I used to put my deposit under, and now I need to move it to a different card because I just got the “PENDING”’ email. What happened to Framework sending an email before charging the rest of the deposit?

(my only complaint; I need it on the other credit card I have now because I can break payments up interest free… :money_with_wings:)

I also just realized I didn’t get any memory, so I’ll need to get that separately. :sweat_smile:

My card got charged today too, but due holiday in Germany still marked at pending. At framework the remaining amount is 0.00EUR.
So the last countdown is running. Until now it has gone quite smoothly. :man_dancing:

I think you are referring to the batch preparation email, that is being sent at least 3 business days before the charge. Please let us know if you have not received that email.

I am a bit confused. My order summary says: 0€ remaining, but my credit card has not yet been charged even though it is properly funder and my credit limit is high enough. Maybe because of German holidays? Maybe the balance on my online banking didn’t update?

Edit: ok so I just now saw your message @Kagemori seems like I am in the same position even tough I see no pending transaction on my card. But I guess that probably depends on the bank and/or the frontend you use.

It might be how it’s viewed by your bank app. I know since I used a credit card I don’t see a charge because they don’t show me transactions and I’ll see the total in my next summary, however if I would have used my debit card I would have seen the charge because that shows me all the transactions. But I do know my credit card got charged because I got a fraud warning when Framework charged my card.

I also would say, @Klay_Hart is right, It depense on how fast and how it is showed on your account.
For me, it was only listed in the detailed view, at the Top page I only saw the complete sum what I got charged so far in this month, no pending or so.
Maybe you, @NilsK will ne able to see it today, if your card usually shows every single charge.

At least until now, your bank didn’t reject the transaction. If they need confirmation from your side, they will contact you as soon as possible.

Bank app still says no charge. But I am pretty confident now that everything went smoothly and just the ui does not represent the reality. All fine.

I was just a bit worried yesterday night when I saw all you guys got charged and I didn’t see a charge on my card, that I might have to wait longer.

Mine is still pending, but the last time I went shopping groceries on Saturday, the payment was pending until Tuesday, sometimes the bank just needs more time to process.

I still don’t understand the panding thing, even when I pay by card in the supermarket, one time it’s paid for immediately, the other time 3 days pending

That’s why I usually ignore the status, as long as there is an entry

If you are using a card that has VISA (or like) attached to it, and pay with the VISA (or like) payment method, there will be a 4 day (or so) wait until the money is actually transferred/debited from the account that VISA is associated with.
That’s how things happen to my account.
Cheers