FW16 Batch 19 Guild

I’ll happily work a few hours over this weekend if I get it sooner- oh, that’s not what you meant. :wink:

2 Likes

Clearance delay as well

ArcoLinux_2024-06-07_10-08-00

1 Like

Mine is also hanging out in Alaska over the weekend. So close, yet so far!

Just cleared customs and moved to ‘In transit’
Still on track for 6/10 delivery

1 Like

And there we have it…

3 Likes

My Fedex e-mail stated that mine would be delivered today. I was suprised to come home last night and found a FedEx sticker on my door that the signature was required and they would come back today. And… YAY! They delivered 30min ago.

I have work to do so I’ll open it later this afternoon. I’m excited! Thanx for the fast shipping, Frame.Work!

My FW16 was the Ryzen 9 7940HS model with the AMD Radeon RX 7700S graphics module.

(oh, and I’m impressed how more efficient your packaging is than Asus)

Thanx,
Wio
Texas

Think mine is in the same shipment, but it was cleared today and still on track for the 10th

1 Like

Just got mine (Iowa)! But can’t play with it yet because I have to go to work. Gonna feel like the longest shift.

:kissing::relieved::smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks like mine is now on it’s way to the FedEx Super Hub in Memphis! Got an update saying it cleared customs this morning and left the airport at 4:01pm Alaska time. Just enough info to figure out what plane it’s on too via FlightAware! :laughing:

mine just arrived in my country after ~48hrs after shipment, tracking still says its gonna take another 3 days though…

Mine’s in my city as of this morning! I could drive over and pick it up!.. Ah well

1 Like

Anyone here who has received their unit with discrete graphics?

Mine is on the way. Why?

mine got here on the 6th (3days ago)

1 Like

Mine has just arrived, it had a journey of 3 days and a few hours. Super job. FedEx.
Unfortunately I’m probably tied up at work all week with a project. But the time together will come :grinning:

3 Likes

Mine arrived! Woohoo! Busy with work (booo) for a little while but I’ll check it out later today.

1 Like

Mine arrived 3 days earlier than the initial estimate!

mine was predicted to arrive tomorrow on my day off

i was telling my friends when i got the estimate that i just knew itd arrive the day before while i was at work lol

luckily i made sure someone was home

about to start setting it up

Received my unit in Québec. :tada: Darn this is a futuristic experience.
Already installed Fedora Kinoite, never used an atomic distro before.

The keyboard is wayyyy better than I anticipated, and also better than my old Lenovo Ideapad, that’s for sure.

1 Like