FW16 Batch 21 Guild

Yea, it’s 8:03 AM right now. Put the coffee down and put my laptop in the box! :slight_smile:

Well I guess we’re in luck. Didn’t get a notification from Framework but I put my order number in Fedex tracking and it is showing up as ‘on the way’.
Delivery planned this Thursday.
Batch 21 shipping to the Netherlands.

Same, fedex notified me about an hour ago there is a package on the way. It was picked up about 90 minutes ago, and ETA is Wednesday.

1 Like

LETS GOOOO!!!

Nothing here yet, fedex can’t find anything either, guess I ordered later than you guys. Let’s hope for tomorrow!

I finally got my actual shipping email

So hope is not lost for others.

I did also get the shipping email about an hour after I got the notice from fedex

I got my email and a notification from fedex within like 30 seconds of each other. super excited to get it

For the ones who got their shipping email today, when did you order, and when was your card charged?

I got both notifications from framework and FedEx at around 1 this morning (pacific time). No estimated delivery although the standard transit section on the site says Wednesday by 12 PM

ordered june 7th, card charged june 12

mine says the same

Ordered June 1st. Card charged June 12th.

I ordered June 9th and the card was charged on the 12th

Ordered and Charged 12 June.

Ordered 5th June. card charged 12th yet no shipping, wonder what the hold up on mine is. It’s a fairly standard config.

Did you try to look up your order number as reference on the fedex advanced shipping tracking website?

Yeah I tried that, nothing found

My order number is actually under “Department number” and under Reference number there is a date and another number I haven’t seen before. Not sure if the Reference search works anymore.

just tried it for my order and it appears to still be working