FW16 Batch 21 Guild

Idk where you’re from but over here my postal code is made up of 4 numbers, 2 letters (9999AA).
I tried with just the numbers and shipping set to today and that worked.

I’m UK, our postcodes are AA99 9AA format, I’ve tried with and without the space as well as a different postcode that occasionally gets linked incorrectly to my address in shipping databases, nothing. I don’t think it’s happening today, oh well

i just did some flightradar24 snooping, and figured out that if all goes to plan customs wise, I could have my laptop tomorrow (eastern fl). im fairly certain that the fedex flight that just left taipei has my laptop on it

Could you share your information?
We obviously have a different plane (US vs EU), but how you got to that information would be kinda fun to do.

Wonder if there’s a difference between Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 9 shipments, it could also be the UK keyboard pushing mine back? Can only really guess.

Got released from customs, arriving tomorrow!

basically all I did was google taipei to memphis fedex flights (since almost all fedex packages go through there) and looked at the times. also the fedex tracking puts “on the way” at times that to me look like the time the laptop was loaded and the time it took off.
link for the flightradar24 tracking: Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

1 Like

Ah fair enough. I tried to look for routes on Radarbox (FedEx Express - FX / FDX - RadarBox Flight Tracker) but there was no direct flight. Possibly my laptop is in the same aircraft and gets sorted and then flown to Europe. We’ll see.

I am pretty sure they will be on the same plane up to memphis. There is a flight that leaves from memphis to CDG ~3 hours after the one with our laptops on arrives. arrives in cdg at 7pm cest on tuesday. wouldnt be surprised if you had your laptop on wednesday

1 Like

Thanks for your thorough research :grin:
Let’s hope it arrives a day earlier than planned. Thanks!

Bit of a sad. I haven’t received any e-mail of it being shipped yet, so I can only assume I’m probably on a slightly later shipment than you guys. Oh well… :crossed_fingers:

Would all of our laptops be on that same route right now?

If you are in europe or the americas I would go with yes

Is this the right flight?

yep it is

Ordered 10th, not yet charged… That feels unfair.

A Ryzen 9 going to Germany and is expected to be delivered Thursday is probably not going via Memphis:
grafik

fair enough, I was just making a prediction

No, ones destined for Europe go Taiwan->Philippines->China->India->Dubai->Paris and then distributed to final destination (includes UK). You do get some slight deviations, but these mostly seem to be paperwork transactions for customs purposes, not actual movements of the laptop.