FW16 Batch 4 Guild

While the laptop is still underway (not direct flight to Cologne but via India/Dubai/Paris), it has already cleared customs. Arrival in Paris around 19:30, so should be able to reach NL tomorrow. But we will see if they deliver it tomorrow.

1 Like

I saw a pending charge pop up yesterday, but it is still pending today, so maybe when it posts the shipping notification will come tomorrow. (However they may not be working because of the time zone difference :frowning: ). Still this is all great and Iā€™m not griping :smiley:

2 Likes

My charge is still pending, but tomorrow or Monday delivery.

Just checked, no longer pending since a few hours. You should get a email with tracking a day later.

3 Likes

I still donā€™t have a shipping notification per se but I do have a tracking number on my order. Right now FedEx says thereā€™s an unspecified delay on the package so maybe when that clears Iā€™ll get an official notification.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Just arrived at Fedex hub in Paris ā€¦ letā€™s see if the parcel makes it to Berlin tomorrow ā€¦:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

How did you get access to the tracking number? I think I saw someone mention that also earlier

2 Likes

If you didnā€™t receive the email, go to the order page, you should have a tracking link there.

I didnā€™t get charged or an e-mail yet, but I know that mails and charging works because Iā€™ve since bought the power adapter as a separate item. Hoping Iā€™m just far down on the list. For those who got charged: Did the order page stop displaying pre-order and remaining amount immediately?

1 Like

It did in my case. As soon as it was dispatched it also showed me the tracking link.

2 Likes

Got charged yesterday but still waiting on any kind of shipping update, I know it says 1-3 days but it sounds like a lot of people got their notices immediately.

Depends on couple of different factors, for some customers, itā€™s only couple of hours, for some of them it can take up to a few days.

1 Like

Of course, I didnā€™t mean to come off negative. Itā€™s just kind of funny that Iā€™ve said to people that I think itā€™ll start moving ā€œrelatively soonā€ since about December. But thanks to that, itā€™s moved from a Christmas gift to myself to a birthday gift to myself.

1 Like

Just wanted to provide some extra information. Also, happy birthday!

1 Like

Out for delivery :truck:, letā€™s see if they deliverā€¦

The Eagle has landed! At my door, in Hamburg, Germany.

7 Likes

The eagle also landed in Berlin :slight_smile:
Now I just have to think about which Fedora variant to install tonight :thinking:

5 Likes

Same in Stuttgart, at neighboursā€™ door. I have to work till 6pm :smiling_face_with_tear:. But then - family out of town, a weekend ahead, timing could not be better :grin:

4 Likes

Delivery scheduled for TuesdayšŸ˜

2 Likes

They deliveredā€¦ Bit scuffed but seems ok.

No issues with Kingston cl40 mem and sn850x2tb

2 Likes